Explore pedagogical leadership with Julie Fisher
This blended course with Julie Fisher, including one full day in person and three online follow up sessions. Julie will support the group to explore the theme of pedagogical leadership and the implications for practice within each participant’s professional context. Themes will be shaped by participants' needs and interests but are likely to include:
- the qualities of an effective early years leader
- shaping the pedagogy of your setting
- Ofsted expectations of early years leadership
- principled leadership in practice
For one delegate: £250 for members/£300 for non-members
For more two or more delegates (per place): £225 for members/£275 for non-members
Fee covers one in-person day course (venue tbc to suit the group but likely to be London) and three virtual sessions.
Early bird rate until 2nd January 2024.
Last chance to book: starting this month
Personal Social & Emotional Development (PSED) for the whole setting (5 sessions starting 23 November 2023)
Tamsin will support the group to explore the theme of PSED and the implications for practice within each participant’s professional context. Themes likely to be covered in the sessions include:
- PSED as the cornerstone for learning and development for all children
- What does high quality practice look like
- Discussing aspects of PSED with parents and other professionals